[DECtalk] Dectalk speak windows

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sat Nov 22 22:21:51 EST 2014

Brandon,
The zip files with language names are Dectalk 4.64 speak windows. You need
to extract the language zips into the root of  C: drive. This means the
folder needs to be extracted into the list  of folders appearing when you
first open up the drive. So, for example,
c:\united states
Does that help?
Blake