[DECtalk] Ten Thousand Reasons

Green Gables Fan green_gables_fan33 at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 17:28:55 EDT 2014

Hi,
Quick question: What kind of communication device are you using? How can
you programme DECtalk to sing with an AAC? I would rather use Vocaloid
since it's easier and you can use a MIDI roll, whereas DECtalk you have
to write everything down. Not to mention that Vocaloid for some reason
sounds better.
Ulysses