[DECtalk] one week with the archive

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Sun May 25 16:47:06 EDT 2014

Well, it's now been a week with the dectalk archive. We have many
connected computers. We have some newly-found software included, and one
new artist will be contributing in a day or so. It all looks good to me.
I still suggest that more people connect. If you want to but you lost
the e-mail, I can resend it to you. Also, if any of you have a dectalk
web page, I think it would be a good idea to spread the word. I'm still
open to suggestions for changing the archive, if any of you have them.

Hope to hear from you,
Carlos