[DECtalk] interesting discovery

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Fri May 23 16:43:30 EDT 2014

I was looking around for those old synth demos (if anyone has them,
please let me know) and found some recordings from the SAM synthesizer
that predates dectalk by about two years. It is interesting because, not
only is it an old software synth, but I caught it singing. I have placed
these files in the synthesizers folder in the BTSync share. But, more
interesting is that SAM has been recoded in C for windows systems, so
you can make it speak, sing, and all sorts of interesting things. I have
placed it in the software folder in the BTSync share. Have fun.

Carlos