[DECtalk] dectalk archive

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 15:14:24 EDT 2014

Hello,

     This is the last message for a while, I promise. I just had a few
more questions.
1. Should I rename the files in the vocalwriter folder to contain the
actual song titles, as they are now abbreviated versions of those titles?
2. I have recently dumped some more stuff in the misc folder, so I just
wondered whether anybody knows the writers of this stuff. Most of it is
in Spanish, so I wanted to say that e-mailing me in Spanish is fine.
3. I may do this anyway, but do you think the info file would be better
as an html page?

Carlos