[DECtalk] anyone know the point of the gwmicro files?

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 21:48:37 EDT 2014

Ah. That makes sense. It seems these are something for use with the
dectalk express and pc2 devices. In light of this, I have a few questions:
1. Should I keep these files?
2. If I should, should I rename them to make it clearer what they do?
3. Also, should I de-exe them and archive them in .zip files for those
who may not be able to run them?

Carlos