[DECtalk] DECtalk 4.41 for nvda

Jake Gross jake at grossgang.com
Mon Jun 16 02:05:25 EDT 2014

I don't have this problum.

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Derek Roberts <bigd.vi.guy at gmail.com
To: DECtalk Discussions <dectalk at bluegrasspals.com
Date sent: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 13:47:48 +0900
Subject: Re: [DECtalk] DECtalk 4.41 for nvda

Hi,
Whenever I try loading this, or the dectalk addon version for
that
matter, NVDA just quits. No error dialogs or anything, it just
dies
with no fanfair. Any idea what's up?

Thanks,
KJ4UFX

On 6/16/14, Jake Gross <jake at grossgang.com> wrote:
 Just copy the synth drivers folder that is in the zip file to
 your nvda user configuration directory.
 Usually, this is c:\users\user name\appdata\roaming\nvda