[DECtalk] DECtalk 4.41 for nvda

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 22:50:33 EDT 2014

The dll files are different, so they would not be expected to work well
with other drivers of similar files. In fact, I'm quite surprised you
had success with the NVDA driver. Most dlls will not easily copy-paste
to success. By the way, I may package this with the other dectalk
version as one add-on, so users could choose their desired version. Does
anyone know which version the current driver is?

Carlos