[DECtalk] Mk Voice

brandon T brandongold98 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 22:43:02 EDT 2014

Hello,

I posted this a few months ago and I didn't get a reply, so I thought
I'd just post this again if you don't mind please.
I am sorry if this message is very off topic, but I seem to have
a certain issue with the MK Voice program, used to create sample sapi
5 voices.  It seems that if my word list has too
many words, and the wav files go over a given size (which varies
depending on how many words are in the word list), Mk Voice
creates the voice file for me, but it does not work when selected
in a SAPI program.  Or, if creating a new voice, it will not show up
unless I delete some words from within the word list and create the
voice file again.

What I love about MKVoice is that I have figured out how to run
the program on external devices such as an sd card, and I have even
gotten the created voice to run from the SD card. If you don't mind
please, would you mind helping me with this problem please?
I've been looking all over the internet, and can't find a solution
anywhere, not even
from Microsoft.

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to any assistance
you are willing to provide.

Thanks,

Brandon