[DECtalk] Dectalk 4.6.1 SAPI from Enable Rehab

brandon T brandongold98 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 13:08:13 EDT 2014

Hi,

Yes, and they told me this is not a legal option because Enable Rehab
doesn't exist anymore, therefore the right to use this with any screen
reder is not valid anymore. The license states this is only to be used
in a development environment. Just because Enable Rehab had this
right, that doesn't mean it is automatically transferred.

Do you have any thoughts on this? We would need to contact Fonix to
see if this is correct. Is the creator of that Dectalk SAPI from
Enable Rehab on this list?

Thanks,

Brandon