[DECtalk] Speech Player recording

Brandon brandongold98 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 18:30:48 EDT 2014

I tell you, I really like this copy a speech player. I mean, the earlier version. I'm almost thinking of contacting the developer of this, and asking if I have his permission to turn this into open source speech synthesizer similar to eloquence. I think that speech player has changed too much now, and many people will not like it as much. What do you think? Should I do this? I bet with a little help, I think it would be easy. Plus, it would make it very easy for anybody wanting to speech synthesizer or, it would make it easy for anybody wanting a speech synthesizer.. I am really excited to see what you think. Also, should we make one that works with other screenreaders?
That might be hard.

Thanks,
Brandon Sent from my iPhone