[DECtalk] TinyTalk and SBTalker

Jim Hunt jhunt76 at ptd.net
Thu Jul 10 23:22:03 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Well, I did some playing around with TinyTalk using SBTalker.  I downloaded
the various TinyTalk files from http://nfbnet.org/files/blind and gathered
the right ones together into a folder along with SBTalker.  I'm finding that
TinyTalk is quite sluggish on my netbook running Windows 7 32-bit.  I tried
making an emulator for it.didn't work.maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Anyway, if you're curious, you have a 32-bit system and you want to play
around with TinyTalk, here it is:

http://www.jimhuntonline.net/programs/tt-sbtlk.zip

>From the command line, go to the directory where the TinyTalk/SBTalker
package resides, and type: