[DECtalk] a decent speech synthesizer for primary use

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 12:37:53 EDT 2014

OK. To solve this problem, you will need the sapi4 engine. You can find
this in the BTSync share. Look in the software folder, then
sapi_software, and install the file sapi4engine.exe. Then, you can
install any voices and try the NVDA synthesizer. You might have to
restart NVDA for the changes to take effect. If you have problems, just
let me know.

Carlos