[DECtalk] Dectalk USB

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 22:14:15 EDT 2014

Hi,

Call axsol at (916) 481.3559

Snoopie should note that the DT USB does sound a bit different than
classic 4.3, and the demo on the website doesn't really do that unit
justice. I need to get mine out and do a few fresh demos, as all the
links I posted have died, nless someone still has them? That should go
in the DEC Archive. :)

It does sing, though, and sounds great coming through headphones or
the internal speaker in the unit.