[DECtalk] dectalk on other systems or other singing synthes

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 11:00:52 EST 2013

Sorry mang, no ports for anything you mentioned save windows are still
available. There was a port for teh mac, but i doubt it worked with
VoiceOver, adn I cannot find any information on it. You could always
run a VM on the mac if you really wanted to have DT support there, but
that's sort of like putting a sledgehammer to a tiny nail. I think
you'll have to make recordings of it, or just deal with it not
working.
Fred on the Mac sounds mildly like Dectalk, my voice of choice as of late.
HTH.