[DECtalk] Dectalk 4.3

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 02:44:30 EDT 2013

None that I know of. I've always wanted to compare 4.3 and 4.2cd, and
of course the older versions. They never changed really all that much
until after 4.4, things getting more complex/paul sounding more that
classic Dec sound. But never any software demos. And no v4.5, even
though apparently WindowBridge used it. Hmm.

All this dectalk stuff needs a museum and to be open source lol.
Alex