[DECtalk] Dectalk store

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sun Feb 24 12:05:32 EST 2013

Dectalk 101 is not the only Dectalk item available from Snoopi. He also has
Dectalk CDs and karaoke tracks with Dectalk singing available.
http://www.theflameofhope.co/STORE.html
Most members of this listserv already know about his Dectalk store. I could
not obtain Christian's email address from reviewing the thread of messages,
so I'm sending this response to the listserv directly. Attached is Dectalk
singing an Elton John song. Christian, this will give you an idea of what
one of the songs sold sounds like. The song samples in Snoopi's store are
partial songs, the attached one is complete.
Blake