[DECtalk] Dennis's Recording of the History of Speech Synthesis

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Fri Dec 27 18:03:42 EST 2013

Well Ulysses-and-Blake, let me try-and-explain some things. First of all, I
don't know if that particular sampler has any Sonovox jingles? 2nd, thats quite
clever about Christmas and jingles, but no, in this case jingles are mostly
singing slogans and call-letters of Radio stations. But also lots of commercials
also are jingles.
I would suppose you could type sonovox in to youtube and hear samples.
For many of us who grewup on these jingles, it is still `really exciting to
enjoy them.
Hart