[DECtalk] DT 4.61 association

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Mon May 28 20:55:20 EDT 2012

Ok, let me ask this.  I finally have the Speak Window from Enable  Rehab,
and because it's free, I'm going to make it more easier for everyone to  get.
 BUT, before I do, I'm adding my 1200 song files that I wanted it to  come
with.  Because I was fired, they never got included, so I'm going to  put
them in myself.

My problem is, my songs won't be associated.  So I'm trying to figure  out
how to make them automatically associate so no one has to do it.  Does
anyone know how to do this?

By the way, I'll e-mail the free files to anyone who asks.  You  shouldn't
have to buy the SAPI to get the free speak Window.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 5/28/2012 8:33:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,