[DECtalk] question about Enable's Dectalk SAPI

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Tue Mar 20 18:18:20 EDT 2012

I assume they're saying the Speak window included with the product sings,
not the SAPI version. I'm assuming here that the SAPI specification enforces
filtering which would block any attempts to make it sing. I don't have any
personal experience with this, since I haven't purchased the product. Don't
care for 4.61 so unless they start using a different version, I probably
won't be buying.