[DECtalk] Dectalk with NVDA

Jake McMahan mcmahan.jake at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:14:07 EDT 2012

  Hi mathew,
The GWDEC32 file is a license file that tells dectalk it can run.  It’s primary purpose is to serve as a lixense so that dectalk just can’t be run normaly.  It’s just the way dectalk access32 was designed.  As far as I know, something would have to be hard coded into the NVDA system to tell the GWDec32 file to run when nvda starts.  So that might be something that would take time.

reguards,
Jake