[DECtalk] I NEED ADVICE

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Mon Jul 16 09:46:46 EDT 2012

Is there somewhere you and this lady or just you yourself can seek
counseling or mediation? You Americans are good on that.

I don't really think that a public mailing list like this dedicated
to the dectalk speech synth is the place for this nor would I
personally ever put out a petition on how to deal with my personal
problems. I really would advise you to seek counsel locally at your
church, counseling center or similar such organization.

hth

Doris