[DECtalk] dectalk documentary

James master_j44 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 13 19:35:03 EDT 2012

Blake,

Ahh okay. Thank you. :)

By the way, I tried to find the speak43.exe file Katie spoke of in her
documentary. I can't find it anywhere. I'm looking for a zip file I think,
Dectalk 4.43.zip of which speak43 is inside from what I understand.

Am I having a blind moment? *grins* Perhaps I am in the wrong area on
Dectalk.com.

Thanks. :)

>From Text and Tongue To The World Beyond SpoFest Spoken word event in
Sedalia Missouri that showcases local poets and writers. Listen to SpoFest
Radio on your mobile device! Listen to SpoFest Radio from home Founder and
Organizer James Bryant (660) 202-3233 Spread the word, the spoken word! Be a
part of the SpoFest community! Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter