[DECtalk] a lost Katie creation found

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Fri Jul 13 14:01:26 EDT 2012

Your welcome. I always enjoy hearing what other people create with Dectalk.
I decided to share another of Katie's creations that is not currently on her
site. It's a song this time, about rain. I played it a moment ago because I
wish it would rain. It's been excessively hot where I live for over a week.
Blake