[DECtalk] dectalk documentary

Katie Madison dectalk.lady at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 08:47:15 EDT 2012

Hello all,
Man, I thought this list was dead for ages. It seems to be alive! It's
been a while since I emailed. I produced a dectalk documentary for my
internet radio station. The files in this program were carefully
selected by me. I chose some of my all time favorites and those that
were well produced. You'll hear files that you know and love, plus
some brand new material to enjoy. The link will be down below.
Please keep in mind some things when you listen to this documentary.
First of all, my audio quality is quite clippy at the beginning, but
understandable. I was trying out new broadcast software. Also, some of
these files contain inappropriate content, so please  use disgression
when listening.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2343654/stream.120412.1.mp3
If you have any questions or comments, please email me.
Katie