[DECtalk] how to use Dectalk dictionary tool?

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 09:43:56 EDT 2012

Thank you Ed.  Blake is helping me put the instructions together for  the
4.61 Speak Window.  Enable Rehab only offers it free after you buy the  SAPI
and no instructions or support are provided.  I'm going to make it  free
through THE FLAME OF HOPE, with instructions and support because it's the
right thing to do.

My updated store is going slow but I'm getting excited.  I serve both  the
blind and the disabled communities and I want to keep the Dectalk that  we
all know and love, alive and well.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 7/4/2012 9:17:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,