[DECtalk] how to use Dectalk dictionary tool?

ebruckert Bruckert edbruckert at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 09:17:31 EDT 2012

sorry it's taken so long that this has really been a pain attached to is a
zipped of the dictionary tool directory. The main Dick is always dealt with
as a text file and when many you use the old DOS program – h for help if I
remember correctly to convert it to Windows dictionary… Dick think most of
the tools are fairly self-explanatory and I got them all together and if
you have any issues let me know questions whatever this