[DECtalk] 64bit drivers for the Dectalk?

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 17:07:33 EDT 2012

Yes, if you get a USB to RS232 converter; I bought mine for about $15
off Ebay. Works a treat. It comes with a disc which contains the
appropriate drivers. Have it installed and running in Windows XP and 7
64-bit. It won't hurt to also have a longer RS232 cable; the one in
the converter is hardly a foot.

Alex