[DECtalk] sapi ductal now available

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Sun Feb 26 08:24:55 EST 2012

why on earth would they do that if they had a multilingual product to
remove the non-English voices?!? I had given thought to buying that
software but as a multilingual user, I am not going to spend 25 bucks
for  a crappy sounding English-only software that has not been
improved but, by removing the non-English voices from the package,
"deproved" by the current copyright holder. I guess to some
Americans, the world revolves around the U.S. and the English
language only. What a drag!

Doris