[DECtalk] sapi ductal now available

Jake McMahan mcmahan.jake at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 06:26:49 EST 2012

From: "Doris and Chris" <chipmunks at gmx.net>
Sent: Sunday, FebruaryVery good question.  There are two parts to the
dectalk reader1 package.  You have your sapi5 version, which is only in
english, and you have what they call a dll and speak window, in the form of
an installer.  It basically includes several languages you can use with the
speak window.  I am not here to judge anyone at all.  She is right about the
sapi5 dectalk only being in english, but this is indeed 4.61, as it says it
in the installer for the dectalk speak window and dll, also called the sdk.,
2012 6:15 AM
 To: "DECtalk Discussions" <dectalk at bluegrasspals.com>
Subject: Re: [DECtalk] sapi ductal now available