[DECtalk] sapi ductal now available

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 16:53:19 EST 2012

Ewww, I just tried the demo speak window.  I put in, "Can I have a  coke"?
And coke, sounds like coat.  And if I didn't know what it was  saying, I
would never understand it.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 2/13/2012 11:16:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bmisch2002 at gmail.com writes:

the demo  sounds like what you would get if purchased.

On Feb 13, 2012, at 11:04  AM, Jayson Smith wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone on this  list purchased it yet? Are the demos on the page
representative of what you  get? Those sound, to me at least, just like 4.61
from Force. The interactive  demo where you can type in some text of your own
doesn't seem to be working.  Is a Speak window and/or Say command-line tool
included?
>  Thanks.
> Jayson
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From:  "Brandon Misch" <bmisch2002 at gmail.com>

enablerehabllc.com to learn more. one thing to note is the volume is a little  low
on the new voices.

DECtalk  mailing  list
DECtalk at bluegrasspals.com