[DECtalk] birthday wishes for Snoopi

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Wed Dec 12 09:05:12 EST 2012

Tyler,
I forwarded your birthday email to Snoopi. I agree with all of your comments
100 percent. He's currently on nomail per my suggestion. If anyone else
would like to send Snoopi birthday wishes, I'm sure he would appreciate
them. His email is
dectalk at aol.com
He would prefer a phone call, though, as he is still unable to move or type.
Talking on the phone is pretty much the only thing he is able to do at
present. 607-595-3935. Although I realize that Snoopi's speech is hard to
understand, communication is possible with patience. I'm giving his phone
number out because he told me last night to encourage as many people as
possible to call him.
Blake