[DECtalk] a great idea for a website

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 18 13:05:34 EDT 2012

Hello! How would you like a website like this? Instead of downloading Dectalk 4.3, you just go to a
website. It gives you a text box where you can type in words, commands and Dectalk phonemes, and
then hit a button, preview it, and then save it in wav and/or mp3 format. How would you
like that? An on-website Dectalk 4.3 "speak window" type interface? We would need to find
someone who had more programming skills than me; I use Javascript, and Javascript can't do that.
Tyler Z