[DECtalk] DECTALK SAPI

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 17:45:40 EDT 2012

I didn't know they changed it to an hour, cool!  My friend works for
Enable, so I hear about some of the problems.  I'm glad people now have an  hour
to download stuff.

So is the dictionary tools for the SAPI or the speak window?

I still think it's stupid that you have to buy the SAPI to get the other 2
items.  I'm mainly only getting it because if Enable Rehab goes under I
want to fix some pronunciations and keep it available.  So I gotta get it  and
then sit on it for like 6 months after Enable goes under.  I plan to
bundle a bunch of stuff together in my release.  That's all down the road,  but
those are my plans.  Maybe 2014 or so.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 4/23/2012 5:01:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,