[DECtalk] OT: Another Singing Synth!

Raymond Grote musicalman1 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 22 12:58:15 EST 2011

Well, by substitute I meant something like Vocal Writer. I love the sound of
that synth and I thought Syng would be able to sound closer to that than DT.
And in some ways it does. I'll post some stuff in a bit. Maybe i'll even
recreate some synth classics, like Penny Lane and or Daisy Bell. Every
singing synth like this seems to have a demo for one or both of those.