[DECtalk] Sapi DECTalk With jfw

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Sun Nov 20 11:44:05 EST 2011

This is actualy what I was thinking of. iN earlier  versions of jaws,
the voiceware Neospeech voices  needed some adjustments set in jaws's
jfw.ini file in order to sound right . However, I do not know what
those adjustments were and I think they were voice specific indeed. I
was hoping someone on here would know what to adjust for Perfect Paul
and Family.

Thanks much.

Doris