[DECtalk] Sapi DECTalk With jfw

Raymond Grote musicalman1 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 20 11:24:58 EST 2011

Hi,
you might be experiencing some sampling rate issues. Jaws seems to have
major problems with that, and it's not an easy fix. I don't even know what
it is but I know it can be done, because other voices had that problem and
other people managed to fix them. It involved going into the synth config
files or something and changing values, but they were voice specific.