[DECtalk] songs, Interesting message about version of DECtalk usedinUSB

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sun May 22 12:32:31 EDT 2011

Jayson,
I  don't know who made the songs on the Dectalk Express disc. However, for
your enjoyment (and everyone else's), I'm attaching Snoopi's text files of
Do You Know The Way to San Jose and Doe Re Mi. I couldn't find the other
songs you mention. These songs should play on Dectalk 4.4 speak window and
above without problems. To play them in 4.3, just rename a  song as demo.txt
in the folder with DT 4.3.
Blake