[DECtalk] dectalk for nvda

Michael Hansen amtk62 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 17:55:12 EDT 2011

Is this the Access 32 from Kurzweil?  That too runs with NVDA using
SAPI 4, but I get errors.

As far as distributing it, I have a funny feeling it's not legal,
unfortunately.  Otherwise, I think more people would have copies of
Access 32.  I could be wrong, as Access 32 is not a product that
anyone sells any more, but I don't think so.  :(