[DECtalk] something i heard

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Tue May 10 13:56:31 EDT 2011

Let me share something with you.  I am  attaching "THE HALLELUJAH CHORUS".
Its all 4 parts in one file, so to  assemvle it, you gotta copy the desired
voice parts to a different speak  window.  If you create all 4 windows,
they all will  harmonize.

This is the kind of stuff I do for the disabled  community so people can
sing together.  And because Dectalk is not being  provided in new devices, we
really need a singing SAPI so people can keep on  singing.

Feel free to mess with the file.  When I send  song files out, I encourage
people to modify them and make them their  own.

I haven't mix this yet, but I can't wait to hear all 4  parts together.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 5/10/2011 8:44:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
corine.bickley at gallaudet.edu writes:

thank  you - we'll keep working

<bmisch2002 at gmail.com>

DECtalk  mailing  list