[DECtalk] something i heard

Michael Hansen amtk62 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 12:33:17 EDT 2011

So basicly, if I understand this right, someone in essence took
advantage of Corine's lack of DECtalk knowledge and sold her a code to
Fonix Talk--or something very nearly like it--and said it was good?
How aweful.

It's all starting to make sense now.  Corine, I for one am very sorry
for contributing to your company's public humiliation on this mailing
list.  It appears Fonix is the one to blame, and if they really did
screw you guys over (I know you can never say that publicly) then that
is a real shame.  Thank you for trying, and thank you for withholding
this release.

Best,
Michael Hansen