[DECtalk] question about sapi dectalk

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sat May 7 02:46:13 EDT 2011

I was once asked what to call this version and I  finally came up with
something but I know it will never happen.  I'm  calling this SAPI version 86.
I'm saying that because if someone is thrown  out of a bar, it's called
being 86ed.  So, I want to 86 this version of the  planet, so I'm unofficially
calling this version 86.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 5/6/2011 11:47:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,