[DECtalk] DECTalk 4.3 and 4.40 sound schemes for Windows!

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:01:02 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I've been working on DECTalk jingles and singing for a while, and
recently finished two prjects I've been working on. DECTalk sounds for
Windows.

instructions:
1. Download the attached files and extract them.
2. place in c:\windows\media
3. Open control panel and change your Windows sounds to be those of
the DECTAlk .wavs Each one is named to make it easy to find. For
detailed instructions on how to do this, Email me off-list. I'll be
glad to help.

Enjoy and if there's any suggestions to make them better, let me know!

Alex