[DECtalk] Exciting Dectalk SAPI news!

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Tue Mar 29 13:15:17 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,
I learned today via Snoopi's Facebook wall that the downloadable version of
Dectalk SAPI is complete. Only thing needed now is setting up an ordering
link. Snoopi wrote on his wall that he thinks the downloadable version of
Dectalk SAPI will be $19.95, though he is not positive.

This is very exciting because it means ability to order is just around the
corner. When the ordering link is ready, the Dectalk list will be informed.

For list members on Facebook, I suggest sending Snoopio a friend request, as
he will post the SAPI Dectalk ordering link on his wall when it is ready.
Also, he posts Dectalk songs all the time.