[DECtalk] SAPI DECtalk news

Corine Bickley corine.bickley at gallaudet.edu
Thu Mar 10 19:43:21 EST 2011

Well, we're working on it, very hard, calling in all the old brains
who can make it work. Pls do have patience. We're trying as hard as we
can. Maybe we'll have a breakthrough tonight, maybe tomorrow,
maybe..... It's the stupid Microsoft lack of documentation on what
SAPI really is that's the hangup. Everything else is working fine.
Sorry to sound so disgruntled with standards (what's the use of a
standard if it doesn't work as published !?!#??!).