[DECtalk] WHAT SPEAKERS DOES EVERYONE USE

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Thu Jun 30 18:09:24 EDT 2011

I really don't know how to answer this question. On my own personal DECtalk
Express I run it through a power speaker which was sold probably approx. 20
years ago by the C Crane company. No idea what brand it is though. In my
stereo where I sometimes read books spoken by DECtalk, I have some speakers
I picked up used from an individual. No idea what brand they are either, and
they had to be repaired anyway so even if I did know the brand, it's likely
the replacement components aren't of that brand. I also have another Express
on my Linux system which I'm running through a pair of cheap Radio Shack
power speakers.

My dad uses two DECtalk Expresses and just uses the internal speaker.