[DECtalk] TEST

ebruckert Bruckert edbruckert at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:38:17 EDT 2011

He called for help and information to clarify my problems. I was always in
charge of stuff involving the synthesizer itself as far as speech goes. But
requirements for platforms and system issues needed for customers affected
how the code was glued together. Meaning that all the files became
incompatible,
if anyone out there is a good Windows application programmer and good with
data structures and visual C, then I could do a lot more a lot faster. With
my invasion it's too big of a job for me to try and unscramble these eggs.
It's much easier for me to work with the speech code, however if someone
could help I have code that formed into a visual C project file and compiled
could be very interesting. Such a person would have to be under a written
confidentiality agreement which is standard for this type of thing, but the
big issue is eyeing got no money so it has to be a volunteer effort. At the
present I'm just finicky slogging along trying to get it to where I want to
be.