[DECtalk] TEST

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 23:26:52 EDT 2011

No, it still up, but it's not talking for me.   But I'm going to let Dave
remove it because it's only a prototype anyway.   Now that we all know the
SAPI will sing, I kind of don't see the point in the  prototype.  I'm just
glad it's going to sing.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 6/28/2011 11:03:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,