[DECtalk] TEST

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 13:33:31 EDT 2011

Ok, and I just got an email from Corine who still  doesn't get it.  She's
saying that if anyone wants to sing using Dectalk,  she's sending everyone to
me for a free speak window.

Uh, there's already an updated version of Windows 7  that the speak window
won't run on.  What happens when a future Windows  doesn't include virtual
XP?  What if everything switches to a droid  platform?  I already can't get
speak running on certain  computers.

Who do I call when I can't get the speak window  working for people?  This
is not fare to me.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 6/28/2011 1:18:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,