[DECtalk] TEST

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 09:21:18 EDT 2011

_http://davesvideoservicesco.startlogic.com/test2/_
(http://davesvideoservicesco.startlogic.com/test2/)

Ok, we have an unstable prototype that keeps  crashing.  I'm forcing Dave
to keep it up until Corine tells him to remove  it.  It talks, but I haven't
been able to get it to say anything this  morning.

Basically the plan is to reset it to Klattalk settings  but call it Dectalk
Classic.  And, it won't sing.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 6/28/2011 8:42:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,